Fall Fundraiser Committee
What is the Fall Fundraiser?
The Fall Fundraiser committee is responsible for planning and preparing the Fall fundraiser event which consists of a sale of items such as pizza, coffee, chocolate, etc. and an "ask" portion of the fundraiser for those who like to opt out of selling.
What type of volunteers does the Fall Fundraiser committee need?
Volunteers with time available to tally sales (day or night) and to count money and write up deposit slips (normally during the school day). Consolidating all of those sales sheets and checking them takes lots of time! We also sometimes need volunteers to help distribute the items once they arrive.
What type of activities are involved?
- Select a vendor for the sales portion of the fundraiser
- Send out letters to explain the fundraiser and ask for funds
- Check with the Communications board member to publish a reminder about this event in the newsletter before the event takes place
- Tally sales/place order/distribute order
- Coordinate with treasurer to make deposits
Once we receive your signup we will contact you through email. This might take a few days, thank you for your patience!